As many states keep watch for the “next wave” of COVID-19 infections, the insurance industry is keeping watch for the “next wave” of potential claims that could be directed at independent agents.
In a recent webinar by RiskGenius, E&O in the Age of COVID, moderator Chris Cheatham, CEO of RiskGenius; and panelists Dave Hulcher, executive director of the Kansas Association of Insurance Agents (KAIA); and Will Larson, attorney for the KAIA, discussed what agents can expect following the pandemic.
- Guy Carpenter partners with insurtech RiskGenius on silent cyber risk
- The Challenges of Leading an InsurTech; What’s Next for RiskGenius?
- Stories+Words+Machines: A Nerd’s Formula for Building an InsurTech
- COVIDigation Nation: Why So Many Cases? Are More Coming?
- Hotel’s COVID-19 lawsuit hinges on policy renewal language