As many states keep watch for the “next wave” of COVID-19 infections, the insurance industry is keeping watch for the “next wave” of potential claims that could be directed at independent agents.
In a recent webinar by RiskGenius, E&O in the Age of COVID, moderator Chris Cheatham, CEO of RiskGenius; and panelists Dave Hulcher, executive director of the Kansas Association of Insurance Agents (KAIA); and Will Larson, attorney for the KAIA, discussed what agents can expect following the pandemic.
- Bold Penguin Acquires RiskGenius in Commercial Insurance Tech Deal
- Bold Penguin Acquires RiskGenius in Commercial Insurance Technology Deal
- Bold Penguin is acquiring RiskGenius to enhance its Software as a Service platform for insurers
- Bold Penguin Reaches Definitive Agreement to Acquire RiskGenius
- COVIDigation Nation Revisited: Analyzing the Late Summer Surge