The path to becoming the leader of an InsurTech that teaches machines to read commercial insurance policies started in construction and surety law for Chris Cheatham of RiskGenius. Here, he discusses his penchant for telling stories that help in understanding insurance. He also describes the applications of RiskGenius for carriers and current trends in litigation and policy form rewrites that he is tracking to inform his business decisions and to provide insights to throngs of fellow “insurance nerds” who follow him on social media.
- Bold Penguin Acquires RiskGenius in Commercial Insurance Tech Deal
- Bold Penguin Acquires RiskGenius in Commercial Insurance Technology Deal
- Bold Penguin is acquiring RiskGenius to enhance its Software as a Service platform for insurers
- Bold Penguin Reaches Definitive Agreement to Acquire RiskGenius
- COVIDigation Nation Revisited: Analyzing the Late Summer Surge