A recent class-action lawsuit filed by the owner of The Crescent Plaza Hotel against Zurich American Insurance Co. in the Northern District of Illinois illustrates the reappearance of one of the arguments litigated numerous times. The Crescent Plaza Hotel’s suit alleges Zurich’s addition of a Communicable Disease Endorsement to its manuscript commercial property policy at renewal implies coverage for COVID-19 losses existed prior to the inclusion of the Communicable Disease Endorsement, according to the case filing.
- Bold Penguin Acquires RiskGenius in Commercial Insurance Tech Deal
- Bold Penguin Acquires RiskGenius in Commercial Insurance Technology Deal
- Bold Penguin is acquiring RiskGenius to enhance its Software as a Service platform for insurers
- Bold Penguin Reaches Definitive Agreement to Acquire RiskGenius
- COVIDigation Nation Revisited: Analyzing the Late Summer Surge